Job PostingsPosted: 12/04/2017
Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan is looking for attorneys with tech or science backgrounds to work in Salt Lake City (and in the other offices listed below).
- Who we are: Quinn Emanuel is a 720+ lawyer business litigation firm—the largest in the world devoted solely to business litigation and arbitration with 21 global office locations. Learn more by visiting our website: www.quinnemanuel.com
- Who you are: You are a tech associate. We want REAL techies.
- Where: Salt Lake City, Utah (or willing to relocate to Salt Lake City) or Los Angeles, New York, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Seattle
- Degrees/background: Electrical engineering, computer science, aerospace and mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, biotech, etc.
- Experience and other qualifications: Litigation experience is preferred. We will consider people with prosecution experience. Depends on the candidate. Also, it is helpful for candidates to be able to follow source code.
- Class years: 2-5 are ideal. We will consider first year associates and those more senior if they have the right background.
- Signing bonus for recruits: $50k for qualified recruits who commence work by February 28, 2018.
- Salary: Lockstep BigLaw Scale. First year associates start at $180,000 annually plus yearend bonus.
- When: We are looking for associates who can start as soon as possible. Associates who start with us by February 28, 2018 are eligible for a $50,000 signing bonus.
- Interested? Send your resume and transcript to Reina Galindo, Director of Associate Development: firstname.lastname@example.org